Приветствую Вас, Гость · RSS 2024-05-20, 12:18 PM

[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: tycovka  
Форум » (RUS) Clan Contact to the Admin's,To join the (RUS) Clan » Soldat » Soldat Mod's (All the Mods's that you need for soldat is here)
Soldat Mod's
tycovkaДата: Суббота, 2006-12-02, 3:50 PM | Сообщение # 1
Admin
Статус: Offline
Soldat Mods

Jagged Alliance 2 Soldat ModJagged Alliance 2 Soldat Mod <a href="http://tycovka.clan.su/forum/?s=game">game</a>.
___________________________________________________________________________Heckler & Koch ModJust Heckler & Kock's weapons. It's just that simple but it is ausome!Check it out.
Soldat Future Beta 1.0 Last time updated 5/18/2003)Brand new, fresh off the shelves, so new... it's not finished. All of the weapons have been finished along with some effects that go correct with the weapons, but nothing much else has been done. Sooo... enjoy the new futuristic weapons. =D
Half Life:Firearms is now... the soldat mod! This is a very good mod, but if you know how you can combine this mod with the other mod's I've made. Customization rocks! Just enjoy the mod while I enjoy making em' =D Just unzip to your soldat directory and have "extract to folder's on" This option is not available for everyone!
Finally the Counter Strike mod (Last time updated: 3/16/03) is finished. This mod is the best of every mod I have made so far. It replaces all of the weapons and many other thing to what is in the Half Life: Counter-Strike Mod. Even the explosions have been changed. I give much of the creditto the makers of the Half Life: Counter Strike. I got all of these ideas from them and I would like to thank them personally. Their site is Here.
Kaliber Mod(Last time updated: 3/8/03)-A mod that changes many of the sounds and weapons in the game. A good choice if you want better sounds and better looking weapons. Due to the latest patch the interface has been taken off of the mod. Sorry for those who downloaded it already. All of the sounds, weapon changes, and the in game crosshair are still in the mod. To install the mod just unzip to your soldat directory.

Later on I(LordKaliber) changed soldat many times and I think some of the old weapons looked pretty good. You can download them separate from this list.(What they replace)

M4A1 (Steyr Aug)

Dark Aug with red optics (Steyr Aug)

Famas with red optics (Steyr Aug)

M-14 with red optics (AK-74)

Sig-552 with red optics (Steyr Aug)

Dragunov with blue optics (Barret)

G36 with red optics (Steyr Aug)

>>>Warning.<<< It is advised that the soldat mod, Kaliber Mod, is installed. Then these weapon mod's. They will work without the mod, but the flair on the end of the gun may be positioned incorrectly on your screen when you fire. This is not tested.

Sounds were borrowed from the mod Counter-Strikefor the Kaliber Mod and the Counter-Strike Mod
The sounds for the Firearms Mod were borrowed from the Half-Life mod FirearmsDay of Defeat for the WWII mod

Webmaster-Napalm Warrior
Mod Creator and Sub Webmaster-LordKaliber

Links
Screenshots

я тут для вас

Сообщение отредактировал tycovka - Суббота, 2006-12-02, 4:27 PM

tycovkaДата: Суббота, 2006-12-02, 4:49 PM | Сообщение # 2
Admin
Magic mod

Another mod by Tattz, the magic mod (warning - suitable for all version, but missing new 1.1.4 stuff). Features:

- Partly new interface, including whole new weapons - magical staffs and wooden sticks

New in-game graphics, including funky-medieval-ish stuff as the hat, shoes and jacket plus completely re-done weapons gfx

Surrender, i got a stick!

Useful anti camping feature, the doom hat

- And also providing new fantasy sounds

An Overall good mod, surely not for realistic fans, but for those who like fantasy or like to try something new and funky, but with a nicely done gfx and sfx

я тут для вас

tycovkaДата: Суббота, 2006-12-02, 5:23 PM | Сообщение # 3
Admin
Gosteks
B1tchy B1tchy
Description: Nice gosteks and sounds
Author: Michal Marcinkowski

Download

Screenshot

я тут для вас

tycovkaДата: Суббота, 2006-12-02, 5:35 PM | Сообщение # 4
Admin
Explosions

Explosion with alpha tranparency

http://soldatmods.edgegaming.com/integra....oad.gif

я тут для вас

Форум » (RUS) Clan Contact to the Admin's,To join the (RUS) Clan » Soldat » Soldat Mod's (All the Mods's that you need for soldat is here)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: